Office Support Representative
1455 Frazee Road Suite 550
San Diego, CA 92108
Assist the Housing Director and Housing Management Team with various housing projects. Handles office related responsibilities for
the San Diego branch.
1. Assist the Housing Director and Supervisors with running reports, compiling necessary
information, and special projects when needed.
2. Monitor invoices and packing slips. Submit completed forms to accounting and
3. Serve as a point person for any facility related issues. Submit service requests online or
directly to the assistant property manager for facility related issues.
4. Maintain and place orders for education material, office and maintenance supplies.
5. Receive/unpack deliveries and ensure packing slips are checked against items received.
6. Meet with vendors and maintenance crew as needed.
7. Assist with preparation for partner visits.
8. Serve as a point of contact for receiving, reviewing, uploading and organizing PDU forms
from Housing Counselors.
9. Make outbound survey calls for completed housing sessions.
10. Book calendar for appointments and meetings.
11. Weekly runs to Costco for Friday treats.
12. Place and/or pick up daily lunch orders and run errands as needed.
13. Run mail through postage meter and prepare monthly report.
14. Filing/copying/scanning/data entry.
15. Pick up and sort incoming mail
16. Prepare shipments as needed to drop off at FedEx or USPS.
17. Keep inventory of FedEx and USPS shipping supplies.
18. Prepare enrollment packets for Credit Counselors.
19. Change/order copier/fax toners around the office as needed.
20. General office maintenance (cleaning).
21. Check in-house appointments for San Diego office and report to Supervisors.
22. Decorate and purchase cake for monthly birthday celebrations.
23. Prepare new hire packets for HR and Training Manager.
24. Review punch override procedures to new employees.
25. Prepare work stations for new employees.
26. Provide administrative support to the Housing Director and San Diego management team as
27. Other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Detail oriented.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Experience in administrative/secretarial work.
4. Prior customer service experience is helpful but not required.
5. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
7. Must have own vehicle of transportation.
The starting hourly rate is $14.00 - $15.00 per hour. It is a comfortable business casual work environment and Novadebt offers generous paid time off and paid holidays, as well as a terrific benefits package, including a 403(b) retirement plan.
The start date is: November 4, 2013.
The available shift is:
8:30am to 5:00pm PST, Monday through Friday.
Click Here to apply.